Dates: June 25, September 24, December 9
Locations: Washington, DC, Seattle, Las Vegas
Venues: Identiverse, Consumer Identity World, Gartner IAM Summit
Fee: $250 Early Bird, $500 General Admission
NONCONFORMIST INNOVATION MEETS IDENTITY MAVERICK
THE IDENTITY MAVERICK WORKSHOP WAS CREATED FOR FORWARD THINKERS, ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, MANAGERS, ENTREPRENEURS, SALES PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE STATUS-QUO IN THEIR CAREERS.
Nonconformist innovation begins with you, the individual. The great thing about nonconformist innovation is that you don’t have to wait to be chosen by your boss or given permission to begin. If you see something that can be improved or have an idea for a new product or service, it’s up to you to communicate those ideas clearly using words, stories, pictures and any other tools available to you.
This year we will focus on the following topics:
- Nonconformist innovation – creating and delivering disruptive insights
- U Have Been Pwned – HIBP is so 2014
- Risk aware IAM is the new black
- Beating the odds in sales & marketing
- Career building pitfalls and strategies
- Increasing your personal rate of innovation
- The enemy within yourselves
- Writing and speaking with influence
- So you want to join a start-up? Lessons learned from a start-up CEO
Neither businesses nor individuals can improve by staying the same year after year. You are worth it, so why not take the chance at reaching your true potential?
All participants will receive a Forte Advisory Insights™ handbook to help plan for and get the most out of the conference experience and will have coaching access to me for 30 days after the program. All participants will also receive an Identity Maverick t-shirt to share newly formed intentions with the universe! 😉
- D.C.: TBD
- Seattle: TBD
- Las Vegas: TBD